The Schecter Banshee Mach is an electric guitar for the modern player
The body of Schecter Banshee Mach 7 guitars has been redesigned compared to previous Banshee models. The Ultra Access design allows for easier access to the upper bands. The ultra-thin U-profile of the neck, which is fast and easy to hold, brings precision and room for movement in melody and solo playing. The Schecter Banshee Mach 7 Evertune uses the Evertune pedal, which is an invention of its own.
What the hell is Everune? Evertune helps the guitar to keep in tune both in the studio and at the gig, even under heavy handling. The deck is fully mechanical and requires no batteries or other power to operate, just springs and physics. Evertune offers many benefits to the player, but the biggest one is definitely intonation. With the help of the pedal, the intonation stays accurate all the way up the fingerboard, even if the player presses the strings too hard. With the Evertune sole, you can also decide for yourself whether you can stretch the strings. This adjustment is easy and language-specific.
The microphones in the guitars are handmade in Sweden , passive Lundgren microphones. Lundgren is a well-known name for high-end audio converters, and the brand's microphones are of the same creditable quality. The models of the Schecter Mach series include a solid base, Floyd Rose and Evertune version. The fingerboard inlays are Roman numerals and glow in the dark. The guitar is at the same time special, stylish and sporty, a modern instrument for the demands of the modern guitarist.
- 7-string Evertune electric guitar with neck-thru construction
- Color: Fallout Burst, Black Chrome Metal Parts (FOB)
- Scale: 26.5″
- Microphones: Lundgren M7
- Electronics: passive electronics, volume/tone (push-pull)/3-way switch
- Body wood: swamp ash, arch top shaped warp maple top
- Neck: roasted maple - purpleheart multilayer construction, carbon fiber reinforcements
- Neck profile: Ultra Thin U
- Fingerboard: ebony, radius 12″ – 16″
- Bands: 24 X-jumbo bands made of stainless steel
- Saddle: Ernie Ball offset
- Tuners: locking Schecter machines
- Bridge: Evertune F7 Model
- Strings: Ernie Ball 7-String (.009/.011/.016/.026/.036/.046/.062)
- Bag: SGR-1C available separately
- Product code: #1415