The Schecter C-6 Pro is not just a solo guitar
With its ultra-thin C-profile neck, the Schecter C-6 Pro FR CB is made for fast soloing, but it's still not just a solo guitar. The mahogany frame is sturdy, and the excitingly patterned veneer cut from specially grown wood on the top makes the aesthetics even more special, which is further emphasized by the charcoal gray tinted top - together with the reddish mahogany, the combination is stylish and aesthetically suitable for people other than heavy music players. A floating Floyd Rose Special sole made for Schecter and included the lock saddle enables even the most violent crank operation.
The Schecter Diamond Decimator microphones are surprisingly unconventional, sounding more like the PT model's modern Superrock II microphones than a basic humbucker. The three-part maple neck is supported with carbon fiber reinforcements and the fingerboard is hard, dense-grained wenge, which offers a unique combination of fast attack and sustain.
Schecter C-6 Pro FR CB features:
- 6-string electric guitar with bolt-on neck
- Color: Charcoal Burst CB, black metal parts
- 25.5″ scale
- Microphones: Schecter Diamond Decimator
- Electronics: passive electronics, volume (push-pull)/tone/3-way switch
- Body wood: mahogany, burl top
- Neck: three-piece maple neck, wenge fingerboard, carbon fiber reinforcements
- Neck profile: ultra thin C
- Bands: 24 X-jumbo bands made of stainless steel
- Saddle: Floyd Rose Special
- Tuners: Schecter
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special 'Hot Rod' Locking Tremolo (Schecter Exclusive)
- Strings: Ernie Ball Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Bag: SGR-1C available separately
- You can find more information about the guitar here.