The Schecter Corsair brings a modern touch to the classic
The Schecter Corsair is a maple body, curved neck, vintage inspired bass that offers the advantages of a semi-acoustic with modern technology. It looks a little more like the Coronado II bass designed by Roger Rossmeisl than the more famous EB2 classic, especially for its more moderate microphone layout.
The EMG Thunderbird High Impedance microphones are awesome humbuckers that are precisely controlled by a 2-zone active EQ. Anchored Tune-o-Matic, stoptail pedal set-up and T glue neck are also an excellent improvement on tradition. The big case is surprisingly ergonomic to play and easy to handle. The Corsair Bass is a quality instrument that defends its place far beyond the vintage vibe.
- 4-string semi-acoustic electric bass with glue neck
- Color: Gloss Black BLK
- 34″ scale
- Microphones: EMG TBHZ
- Electronics: master volume, blend, EMG 2-Band Active EQ
- Frame wood: maple
- Fingerboard: ebony
- Neck: three-layer maple neck, carbon fiber reinforcements
- Neck profile: thin C
- Tapes: 20 narrow X-jumbo tapes
- Saddle: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic & Tailpiece Bass
- Tuners: WSC KG700 Light Weight Vintage
- Strings: Ernie Ball 4 String Super Long #2849 (.045-.105)
- You can find more information about the instrument here.