The Schecter Reaper-6 is ultra-thin with its C-profile neck , as if it were created for fast soloing, but it's still not a one-shot cone. The swamp ash body offers a combination of soft botne, a snappy treble and a distinctive middle area and a burl top, i.e. an exciting patterned veneer cut from a specially grown tree makes the aesthetics even more special, which is further emphasized by the sky blue burst and the swamp ash left natural on the sides. The reverse paddle improves the sound of the lower E string.
The guitar is stylish in its own way and fits both rock, metal, progressive music and various fusion styles in terms of its technical choices and aesthetics. The Schecter Diamond Decimator microphones are strong and modern, reminiscent of the PT model's modern Superrock II microphones. The multi-part maple-walnut neck is supported with carbon fiber reinforcements and the fingerboard is dark ebony.
- 6-string electric guitar
- Color: Satin sky burst, black and chrome metal parts (SSKYB)
- 25.5″ scale
- Microphones: Schecter Diamond Decimator
- Electronics: passive electronics, volume / tone (push-pull) / 3-way switch
- Frame wood: bog ash, burl top
- Neck: maple and walnut, ebony fingerboard, carbon fiber reinforcements
- Neck profile: ultra thin C
- Tapes: 24 X-jumbo tapes
- Saddle: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Tuners: Schecter
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Hardtail, strings through the frame
- Strings: Ernie Ball Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Bag: SGR-1C available separately