With its seven strings and multiscale fingerboard, the Schecter Reaper-7 offers completely new possibilities for playing as well as the note's vibrancy, while the longer scale of the lower strings brings a great big and deep sound to the game. Thanks to the frets placed in the shape of a fan, playing solos is not much more difficult than with a regular guitar, but the scale is much wider in every respect. The neck profile is a very fast thin C and the layered maple-walnut neck is supported with carbon fiber reinforcements. The suosaarn body offers a combination of soft botne, snappy treble and a distinctive mid-range and a burl top, i.e. an excitingly patterned veneer cut from specially grown wood makes the aesthetics even more special.
The Schecter Reaper-7 Multiscale is a guitar for the player who wants to expand his expression in new and versatile directions. At the same time, it solves the tuning problems of 7-string guitars in one fell swoop, combining normal and baritone scales when needed. The reverse paddle also improves the sound of the lower E string.
- 7-string electric guitar with multiscale fingerboard
- Color: Satin charcoal burst, black and chrome metal parts (SCB)
- 25.5″ – 27″ scale
- Microphones: Schecter Diamond Decimator
- Electronics: passive electronics, volume / tone (push-pull)/3-way switch
- Frame wood: bog ash, burl top
- Neck: maple and walnut, ebony fingerboard, carbon fiber reinforcements
- Neck profile: ultra thin C
- Tapes: 24 X-jumbo tapes
- Saddle: graphite saddle
- Tuners: Schecter
- Deck: Hipshot Hardtail, strings through the frame
- Strings: Ernie Ball 7-string (.009/.011/.016/.026/.036/.046/.062)
- Bag: SGR-1C available separately